ROADRAIL VEHICLE UNIMOG©
Diesel engine : 175 kW – Speed on rail : 35 km/h – Speed on road : 90 km/h – Max cant : 160 mm Max gradient : 7% – Towing capacity : 80 t – Standard gauge: 1 435 mm – Curve radius mini: 25 m – Diameter rail wheels: 330 mm
- Road Rail vehicle for transport of personnel or equipment, or equipped for track maintenance /construction works.
- Based on Mercedes-Benz UNIMOG U400 Euro 5
- Complete autonomy to switch from road to rail or off-road.
- Ideal for seaport, mine, quarry, foundry, steelwork, railway/metro work.
- Railway system complies with EN 15756
ACCESOIRIES FOR UNIMOG©
ROAD RAIL LOADER GF22
Deutz diesel engine : 95 kW (130 HP) at 2300t/min – Weight : 16 600 kg
Max speed on road & on rail : 30 km/h – Max outreach (télescop) : 6 200 mm
- This model with reduced working dimension allows operation even in restricted spaces.
10 STONES ROADRAIL GRINDER RO-V149
Diesel Engine : 110kVA/3x400V – Weight : 6 400 kg – Speed : 20 km/h – Working speed : 0-5 kph Max gradient : 8% – Exhaust system : 8 000 m3/h
- The Ro-V149 grinder is a roadrail of compact size for use in main lines and also public transport networks.
- General purpose of the grinding unit is grinding of main tracks as well as turnouts with rotating stones, contact grinding and removal of corrugation and particular defects such as squats, headchecks and pittings.
- It is equiped with 10 cup stones.
- Option : 8 cup stones and 2 disks stones.
Roadrail grinder model RV195
Weight : 27500 kg – Dimensions : 12000 x 2525 x 3550/3650 mm – , Max. road speed 80km/h, Max. Rail speed 50km/h, grinding power 1/15kW electric Max grinding power : 11/15 kW – Max speed : 35 Km/h – Working speed : 0-5 km/h – Diesel electric power system : 120 kVA – Dust collection system : 2×4000 m3/h – Automatic pulsing – Adjustable gauge : 1000 – 1500 mm
- Base vehicle: Mercedes Benz Actros 28t
- 8 grinding stones
- Rail chassis with 2 bogies
- 3 axles
- Adjustable gauge 1000-1668mm