Hydraulic tamping unit GBH100
Weight : 350 kg – Clamping force at 200 bar : 6 000 daN – Frequency : 46-50 Hz Max pressure : 200 bar Flow rate at 200 bar : 60-80 l/min
- Lightweigth tamping unit, distance between beaters and tamping depth
- Adjustable. Tamping on twin sleepers.
Sand leveling device
- The hydraulically operated sand levelling device has been developed to prepare the ground for concrete cable trenches.
- The sand will be levelled and tamped in an effective way in one working cycle.
- The unit will be used together with a tilt rotator.
Ballast brush – Hydraulic tamping unit GBH100
Weight : 1650 kg – Dimensions 2120x2870x1100 mm – Brushing width 2500 mm – Max.flow rateof brushand conveyor 200 l/min – Max pressure : 200 bar
- Hydraulic ballast brush with transversal conveyor belt to remove remaining ballast after track works.
- Weight and dimensions make transportation on a 7.5t truck possible, rigid rail chassis with changeable wheels, brush drive by 2 powerful motors, free of maintenance, adjustable brush pressure by a hydraulic valve ensures a minimum brush wear.
- Rotation speed continuously adjustable
- Changing the brush fingers and maintenance may be done easily by access through a maintenance cover.
- Getting on track is realized by a chain suspension which is installed onto the device
Length : 5 m – Width : 2 480 mm – Weight : 2 500 kg – Capacity : 17 000 kg – Wheel diameter : 380 mm – Heigth of gates 400 mm
- For transport of material and equipment, designed to be towed by road vehicle or rail vehicle, parking brake and emergency brake, removable platform gates.
- Wheel profile ORE S 1002 DIN 5573 (UIC510-2)
- Option : length 8 m
Track and switch laying gantries
- The radio‐controlled track and switch laying gantry F40TR is designed for the longitudinal and lateral laying to the track and switch. With low set-up and very quick workcycles, this machine permits an extremely fast laying work.
- Available in any track gauge, the machine is self‐loading on truck and on wagon.
Ensuring a great lifing capacity, easy of use and worksafety, this machine is the solution for track and switch laying.
Impact wrench BT100
- 2 stroke engine
- Rotation speed : 1 200 rpm
- Torque : 55 to 170kg/m
- Weight : 19kg
Abrasive disk saw
- Homologation SNCF DPI 13139
- Equiped with a 2 stroke engine and articulated arm allowing perfectly perpendicular cuts.
Lightweight self braking trolley
- Homologation SNCF DPI 12087
- Made in aluminium, this trolley is fully dismountable.
- For transport of tools and equipment.
- Capacity : 1000 kg
Shelter for aluminothermic welds
- Homologation SNCF DPI 13123
- Fast mounting and dismantling.
- 4 handles allowing positioning by 2 operators.
- White and yellow colors providing best visibility.
Different size of motorcars allows to equip they with cabins for personnel, cranes, platforms, catenary controls or systems
ldeal for railway/metro building and maintenance.
Complete autonomy to switch from road to rail or off-road.
ldeal for mine, quarry, railway/metro work.
Trolley and Trailer
ldeal for quarry, foundry, steelwork, railway/ metro work.