Rail loaders model CR3PR
SWL of each loader 750 kg.- Lifting speed (fast) 4 m/min. – Lifting speed (slow) 1 m/min. – Translation speed16. m/min . – Mini length of rails 12 m. – Weight of loader 1491 kg. Height 2 602 mm. – Generating set 30 kVA
The 4 loaders intended to load and unload rails of 36 m long maximum, are installed by pair on 2 wagons, radio-controlled by one operator, synchronized control of 2, 3 or 4 hoist.
The electric supply from one generating set is located underneath or on an separate wagon.
There is additional plugs for connecting hand tools.
The wagons can be returned or reversed which increase of productivity and deliver fast operation,
There is an increase of operator safety with control from the ground, thus no risk of falling .
Hydraulic rail beam PRH18
Capacity : rails 18m – Length : 2 120mm Width 330 mm – Distance between grips 2 000 mm – Safety load 1 500 kg – Pressure 350 bar – Weight : 180kg
- This beam can be used with different rail profiles ( Vignole, grooved rails, special rails) by changing grips only.
- Equipped with a safety device preventing opening of grips under load.
- Safety valve in case of hose rupture.
- In option : rotator and telescopic model
- Supplied with CE certificate and lifting certificate.
Rail lifting beam PRM3
Weight : 570kg – Length : 9 120mm – Width : 250mm – Heigth without grips : 1 300mm
- This lifting beam has been designed for handling rails, up to a maximum of 5 rails, located side by side. Length of the rails from 10 to 18 m, the distance of the fixing points being 5 m or 9 m.
- It must be used with our type RO-V 216 grippers, of compact construction, rigid, easy to use.
- The levers are connected by a cable system allowing an operator to open all the grippers without entering the danger zone.
- The clamps are semi-automatic, they close automatically on the mushroom, without the possibility of opening under load.
- The clamps open automatically when the load is placed on the ground. A manually operated lever maintains the open position to allow lifting of the lifter.
- Supplied with CE certificate and lifting certificate
Special grips on request.
- For Vignole rails, grooved rails, special rails.
- For handling up to 5 rails.
Universal beam PU100
SWL : 10 000kg – Length : 1 820kg – Width : 380mm – Weight without rotator : 380kg – Weight rotator 80 kg – Max. pressure 250 bar – Mini. pressure 90 bar .
With a ten ton safe working load, these lifting beams are a great time saver on site for handling, stacking and loading track panels.
For handling track panels up to 18m long when used in tandem, and elementary rails thanks to rotative gripping heads.
- Check Valves fitted to gripping rams
- Safety lockout valve to prevent jaws opening whilst
- carrying load with over ride for scrap clearance work
- Heavy duty 10 ton rotator available
- Fully driver operated
- Lift, carry, stack, load track panels up to 60ft
- Rotator in option
Telescopic hand operated beam Ro-V288
SWL : 1 500kg – Length : 4 to 6m – Weight : 280kg
This telescopic rail lifter is intended for handling elementary rails up to 25 m in length.
The clamps are semi-automatic, they close automatically on rail, without the possibility of opening under load.
The clamps open automatically when the load is placed on the ground. A manually operated lever maintains the open position to allow lifting of the lifter.
The levers are connected by a cable system allowing an operator to open all the grippers without entering the danger zone.
Supplied with CE certificate and lifting certificate..
Hydraulic telescopic beam
Capacity : 20m – Length : 3 600 to 6 200mm – Weight : 650kg
- This beam can be used for handling different rail profiles (Vignole, grooved rails, special rails) by changing grips only.
- Safety device preventing opening of grips under load.