Steel section manipulator model SM15
The Steel section Manipulator SM15 has been designed to handle, erect and install track electrification steel masts, for a safety use :
- Safety use with a combination of scissor grab and hydraulically telescopic legs.
- The load is gripped on all four faces using soft urethane pads preventing any damage to galvanized surfaces, and any sliding of the load for an improved safety.
- A roto tilt adapter head enables precise positioning for accurate placement onto bolted flanges, tube piles.
- Check valves on all grip cylinders.
- A unique pendulum valve which can only be overriden by the banksman from outside the cab ensure safety.
- Applicable to square, rectangular, I-beam, fabricated sections.
- Delivered with CE and lifting certificates.
- Handling of any type of section.
- Adaptation to any type of Excavator.
Technical Specification :
- Weight : 1400 kg
- Safe Working Load : 3 750 kg
- Max / Min. Load Section : 650 x 650 mm / 200 x 200 mm
- Fit square, rectangular, I-beam, fabricated sections
- Head tilt +/- 30°
- Grab circuit : Min/max hydraulic. Pressure 110 Bar / 210 Bar
- Tilt circuit : Min/max hydraulic. Pressure 90 Bar / 210 Bar
- Rotator circuit : Min/max hydraulic. Pressure 90 Bar / 210 Bar